07.23.2015 Art Bell Interviews Nassim Haramein

You are SO RIGHT !!
I had posted earlier about the hope on my part we might hear the return of JC ..... But sadly some posted perhaps he was not tech savvy and wasn't aware Art was back....BUT I have hope that maybe one of his flock at the compound is, and has informed him...so maybe just maybe

The call Art took from that sweet lady, the one who was crying and screaming when Art was no more on before (at her husband, nice man..signed her up to become a time traveler) BUT she didn't realize she was talking to Art....classic Art....he does get a few of those...doesn't he

The call Art took from that sweet lady, the one who was crying and screaming when Art was no more on before (at her husband, nice man..signed her up to become a time traveler) BUT she didn't realize she was talking to Art....classic Art....he does get a few of those...doesn't he
Yes, i listened to her reaction. I've got to say i was laughing so hard when i heard her. I use to work in radio as well. I worked with SiriusXM for a while. I worked on George Kleins show. And some of the reactions i'd hear from people were priceless. Radio gold as we say :D

Yes that he does.
I recall a time when somebody called in and had no idea he was talking with Art or even on the air.
Art decided to pretend that the guy called a pizza shop. "Sorry, there's no Art here". "What kind of pizza do you want?" HAHA
I remember that !!!
That call was a riot !!!

Viva la "radio gold" !!
Art sure knows how to mine that "radio gold"....will be hard to wait until 12am...but no choice
To bed now ( to the tune of Midnight in the Desert ), got woke up after 3 hours sleep with barking as my miniature schnauzer, Maya, needed to go for a little walk..you know
My normal waking alarm is Time, Pink Floyd...has been for years...makes me smile as I awaken.

Reactions: CapinCooke
Looks like i missed a good time last night.

ARGH... Yes. And I fell asleep and missed the last 30 minutes! Dang! Monopoles. CERN/Higgs Boson. Time travel.

I was not familiar with Nassim prior to this show. Nassim is now on my "Do Not Miss This Guest", list. Really a great show :)

ARGH... Yes. And I fell asleep and missed the last 30 minutes! Dang! Monopoles. CERN/Higgs Boson. Time travel.

I was not familiar with Nassim prior to this show. Nassim is now on my "Do Not Miss This Guest", list. Really a great show :)
I just got done listening to the show. It was great. I knew nothing of Nassim before the show, but you are correct he is now a new do not miss guest :D

Reactions: CapinCooke
If you take a fluorescent light tube and stand next to a radio tower and wave it around it will light up.
Yup. This even works at the lower power levels of Amateur Radio (ham). Just take a 3 or 4 foot tube and hold it by the coax cable when transmitting.

Bingo! "Let thar' be light" :) .

Reactions: t-dub
I just got done listening to the show. It was great. I knew nothing of Nassim before the show, but you are correct he is now a new do not miss guest :D

A HAH! Thank you for the reminder, "Void". I am a signed up - paid for Time Traveler too. I need to go figure out how that replay thingie works and go listen to the last 30 minutes.

Thanks for the reminder :)