07.21.2015 Art Bell Interviews Charles Faddis

I'm happy my connection was great tonight :D

The show tonight was kinda eh... since I'm not really a political person.. but Art made it worth listening to

Scary stuff thoguh.. and scary about that drone with the gun on it... I knew laws needed to be stricter... been saying to my brother for a long time now.. owning a drone is too easy these days... they need to have background checks kinda like owning a gun or something..

I look forward to friday night for the open phone lines :)

Reactions: Seahunter
I cannot use the DMDN link here to listen. Every time I post it kicks me out and I have to reboot radio.
When you post, the page refreshes, and that causes the DM player to refresh and stop playing until you restart it. :)

How would you feel about an entire show devoted to the miracle spice that we call turmeric? :p
I have to say... I WAS disappointed in last nights show. I just don't care for politics... and in the first week/second show? I dunno... Ya, turmeric may be better

Reactions: surge
Just to mention how ironic it always seems. I happened to start listening to the third hour mp3 where the guy announces he is running for a government office. Funny how he talks about government being so big yet he has worked in a government job all his life and now he wants another government paycheck.

Reactions: Debi
I think perhaps he should have disclosed that up front? Just my opinion, but I do like to know these things.....

Reactions: amused1 and surge