07.20.15 Art Bell Interviews Graham Hancock

Maybe .... Just maybe .....We have all just witnessed an Alien abductiion ????
Maybe

Signing off......
Definitely NOT a pod double....
This has been confirmed as Richard C. Hoagland !!
Glad John Hutchison and Madman Markum finally showed up and fixed the transmission problems....KUDDOS GUYS !!

Reactions: Seahunter
Seems art had better connection tonight... I had worse problems tonight than I did last night... I'm guessing the servers could not handle the stress of so many people and caused alot of issues..

I had to refresh the show about 8 times tonight because it was just stop... sometimes it would come back on after a moment but i usually had to refresh it. Not sure if it was the dark matter digital, tunein app, my own connection, or heck maybe it was on Art's side.. but he didn;t seem to notice anything..

was frustrating because I like to lay in bed and listen. Was anyone having difficulties off the stream stopping or whatever?

Show was not too bad... that graham guy sure loves to yak don;t he? But wow Art is great... he is so enthused about everything and seems generally interested other than. well..you know who.. Hope he will be taking callers abit more for tonight's show though.. that one lady at the first of the show sounded so excited when he told her it was him!

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Seems art had better connection tonight... I had worse problems tonight than I did last night... I'm guessing the servers could not handle the stress of so many people and caused alot of issues..

I had to refresh the show about 8 times tonight because it was just stop... sometimes it would come back on after a moment but i usually had to refresh it. Not sure if it was the dark matter digital, tunein app, my own connection, or heck maybe it was on Art's side.. but he didn;t seem to notice anything..

was frustrating because I like to lay in bed and listen. Was anyone having difficulties off the stream stopping or whatever?

Show was not too bad... that graham guy sure loves to yak don;t he? But wow Art is great... he is so enthused about everything and seems generally interested other than. well..you know who.. Hope he will be taking callers abit more for tonight's show though.. that one lady at the first of the show sounded so excited when he told her it was him!
Hi Halloweenghost,

There was a drop with the guest at the beginning for everyone, but other than that it went pretty well. No major cutouts that I can remember, maybe a few stutters here and there. What type of device were you using? I heard at least one listener on here that had trouble listening with their phone.

I tuned into RCH's 2nd hour and everything was fine. No tech issues noted.

I'll support RCH's show because he's Art's friend and its also in support of the DMDN. Love him or hate him he was always one of Art's most popular guests.

If RGH fails it's a win for Snorry. We don't want that, do we?

Reactions: Debi
Just a wonderful experience last night. Even the glitches were entertaining. That is what I love about Art, his ability to improvise. After hearing Crystal Gayle's interview I understand the name of the show "Midnight in the Desert." Excellent choice. BTW the sound quality was really good. The whole production quality was elevated. The choice of Graham Hancock as Art's guest was spot on. The conversation went in so many directions full of intrigue. Using a baseball analogy Art knocked it out of the park. Watch out, "Wanna Take a Ride" just got real!